1. There have been about 25 bear markets since 1928.
2. The S&P gained at least 32% in the year following the last three bear markets in the U.S.
3. Bear markets are the natural response to bull markets that ran out of steam.
4. Just about anything can cause a correction and a bear market, from evolving investor psychology to global events.
5. On average, bear markets last about 15 months.
Remember, all bear markets eventually pass! You’ll never get to enjoy a market upswing if you get out too soon.
Also, don’t forget that we’re here to help.
To maximize your portfolio, and get your asset allocation right, call or email Wealthabundance Wealth Management today.
*******To find out more about how to use videos like this to attract your ideal client through digital marketing on the internet, click here.