If you love the thrill of the chase and talking with strangers on the phone to win their trust and book an appointment, and you want to be a part of a small, international company with a big future, then this might be the perfect fit for you. This position will help you hone your phone skills, your sales skills, and give you experience with a very slick automatic phone dialer system and calendaring system. You will be working with a small entrepreneurial San Diego-based company with a great team culture, making a difference in the lives of loan officers in the mortgage industry by working virtually from your own home office.
You’ll be calling a high quality, targeted list of loan officers and branch managers using a phone dialer system we’ll provide to do outbound calls with the goal of setting appointments for Sales Reps to close.
• You love talking on the phone
• You love the thrill of the chase
• You love to persuade people and win them over in your conversations with them
• You love technology and using the latest and greatest tech tools to do your job more effectively and time-efficiently
• You do NOT thrive on being micromanaged and love to be given the freedom to excel in your job
• Being your own boss and helping a small, growing organization is a dream come true for you
• Setting your own part-time hours and having a flexible job is a big plus for you
• You are open, direct, and straightforward
• You believe that honesty, awareness, and ownership are the direct routes to problem solving
• Experience in Phone Sales
• Experience with an automated phone dialer
• Quick study to adapt to new technology
• Self-starter, self-disciplined, reliable
• System friendly, you’re someone who thrives on organized systems
• Goal oriented
• Enthusiastic and self-sufficient.
• Even tempered / no ‘attitude’ / willing to help beyond a job description and do whatever it takes.
• Not afraid to fail and try new things in a dynamic, growth environment
• Highly organized and detail oriented
• High speed internet
• Current model computer
• Reliable phone
• Consistently quiet environment to make calls
• Fearless and friendly attitude
• Team player
Your Nice To Have Skills (we can train you too!)
• Familiarity with PhoneBurner
• Familiarity with mortgage industry
• Position Purpose: To help our company gain new clients so we can make a positive contribution to more loan officers’ lives while increasing profits and improving our own lives.
You Report To: Founder of company
Your Computer: You must have your own FAST computer (ideally NOT a Mac), reliable high speed Internet access and a mobile telephone with texting.
Your Commitment: This is a 10-15/hr week contract position that can scale to more hours as our business grows.
Work location: Your home or office
This job offers great flexibility.
We will perform a complete background check and will call all references you provide.
Starting pay is $17/hour. You will also receive a $10 bonus for every booked call.
Please respond to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use this subject line: Appointment Setter for Growing Company mm/dd/yyyy (put the date you apply).
Include any related experience and results you have.
Please include a 1 page cover letter as to why you think you would be a good fit, and also a separate copy of your resume, both in PDF format.
Also, please call this number (877) 5726871 ext. 708 and leave a voicemail as if you were calling a prospect who has indicated an interest in our Turnkey Leads System. (This is a bit of role play). Introduce yourself by first and last name, let them know you’ll be happy to schedule an appointment for them, and let them know next steps. (At the end of your voicemail message, please be sure to leave your full name and the date you emailed your resume.) Leave this voicemail the same hour that you send the email with your resume. Thank you for your time.